2/27/14

new discoveries


I go to the same 3 places when it comes to cafes/coffee shops in Lancaster (currently sitting in Cafe18) And while I love having those “go-to” places where you can be sure to see a familiar face, I’m always excited to try somewhere new. Recently, I’ve discovered a couple cafes that I absolutely LOVE and I just want to share my 2 newest obsessions and offer my company if you’re dying to try them out :) 



Skinny Park Juice. Let me introduce you to my SOULMATE CAFE. Like...this place is everything I’ve ever wanted in life. As soon as I walked in I couldn’t stop smiling and I haven’t stopped raving about it since I went last week. They recently opened and serve organic juices/smoothies along with tea, coffee, breakfast and lunch. Everything is healthy and fresh and just perfect. After 10 minutes, I finally decided to order the Brain Boost juice which was apple, celery, ginkgo, pear, omega boost and spinach. YUM. If you tell me it’s healthy I will probably like it and I’ll definitely eat/drink it. Which is also why I had to try a wheatgrass shot and believe it or not, it wasn’t too bad (you believe me, right?) I also love the mismatched tables and chairs and the rustic wooden floors give it such a home-y feel. The decor and atmosphere is so different from any other cafe in Lancaster. You can check out their menu/hours online and unless you’re looking for a burger and fries, I promise you won’t be disappointed. :)





The Dragonfly Cafe is another cute little place that just opened in Lititz. I read over their menu online and already knew I’d love it - lots of organic and gluten free options and everything is good for you AND delicious. What’s not to love? Since they just opened a couple weeks ago, it wasn’t super busy when we went which is good because all of their choices overwhelmed me (in a good way, of course.) Unfortunately, I didn’t take any pictures of the food but both my mom and I loved what we got (California Veggie Burger + Pear and Smoked Gouda Panini.) For people who need to eat gluten free or have specific allergies, it’s definitely somewhere that will understand your individual needs and cater to them. You can check out their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment